Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A New Beginning

So today was Ethan's first day at his new daycare center. He had been at Childtime since he was 5 months old, and since they don't take children to Lees Corner (the elementary school he will be going to in the fall) I had no choice but to change his daycare center. I figured it would be best to do it now (as opposed to waiting until September) so that he would make friends who already go to Lees Corner and so that it won't be so much of a change in September with Kindergarten and a new daycare.

According to Ethan, no one likes him and he asked if he could go back to Childtime. It about broke my heart! I know that he will make friends and will be fine, but it was really sad to see him playing by himself when I went to pick him up today. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for him.





Ethan's daycare from March 2003-July 2009
It's so weird not dropping him off at this daycare anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment