Wednesday, December 16, 2009

First Snowfall in the Winter of 2009

Last Saturday we woke up to find it snowing! We had plans to go to Meg and Bobby's new house to see the new paint colors so we joined Mom and Dave and headed to Aldie, Virginia to check it out. After a quick visit, we went to Mom and Dave's house, where Ethan and I went outside and played in the big field in front of their house. We built a snowman (as tall as Ethan!) and had multiple snowball fights. It was so fun (and very cold)!!

Ryan, our neighbor's son who is Ethan's age, even came out to join us. He just moved here from TN so it was his first time seeing snow. It was so cute to watch him experience real snow for the first time. At one point, he was just standing there and when his mom encouraged him to play, he said, "I just want to stand here-the snow crunches when I move my feet." He's absolutely right-it does!! :)

Our very own Frosty the Snowman







No comments:

Post a Comment