- Find location for ring-exchange ceremony and reception. DONE.
- Find photographer. DONE.
- Florist. DONE.
- Bridesmaid dresses. DONE.
- Groomsmen tuxes. DONE. (all that we can do - now its up to them to get fitted)
- Invitations.
- table numbers.
- Engagement pictures.
- Guest book.
- menus
- programs
- gifts for bridesmaids and groomsmen.
- add items to registries.
The florist is also incredibly nice! My sister used her for her wedding (and I just found out that the lawyer that some of the residents where I work use, used the same florist!) and her work is amazing! I told her how I LOVE pink, and so she completely ran with that, and was totally open to any thoughts and suggestions that we had - with end results that are beautiful! I can't wait to see the "real thing"! She even said that if our bouquets aren't looking so good after the pictures, we can call her and she will deliver new ones for the ring exchange ceremony.
We decided to move the sealing to Thursday evening. Since no one in my family (and very few of my friends) will be able to come inside the temple, its going to be even that more emotional. Plus, Friday is going to be really busy with everything else... So, Thursday night seems to be better, followed with a dinner afterwards for those who will be attending the sealing and my family.



No comments:
Post a Comment