Sean: Sean's project in North Carolina finally finished in November (after a year a half!)!!! That means that he isn't traveling to NC every week:) Instead, he is now traveling to Richmond, but thankfully that it only two hours away and he usually only goes for one night a week. He has also been traveling to Texas to give presentations for work.
Ethan: Ethan has been busy with Cub Scouts, school, and playing. He participated in the Veterans Day event at his school and the Thanksgiving Program that his teacher organized. Right now he is responsible for taking care of our neighbors' cat, Dubya, for two weeks while they are out of town. He loves their cat and is so happy that they asked him to take care of him!
Owen: Owen is getting bigger each day. A couple of nights ago he slept for 8 straight hours! That is the longest he has ever gone. It still fluctuates anywhere from every 2-5 hours, but at the beginning of the year I hope to sleep train him with a system that some friends have used with success. He had his first taste of baby Oatmeal in November... at first he liked it but then, not so much. Lately I have been giving it to him again, he he seems to like it better. He is a "rolly polly" and likes to roll over onto his tummy, and likes to watch everything and puts anything he can get his hands on into his mouth. At Owen's four-month doctors appointment I told the doctor that I noticed that he doesn't like to turn his head to the left, so she recommended that I take him to physical therapy. So we go there every two weeks to help stretch his neck muscles (he has left torticollis... it is very common in babies). We continue to hang out with friends we have made from Mommy Group at least twice a week:)
November 4, 2011
One of the car seat covers I sold.. and it's reversible!
In honor of Veterans Day, Ethan's school did an assembly - it was so special! Dave came with me and they really did a great job singing the songs and really making everyone feel grateful for all that our veterans (and current military personel) do for us. Before and after the assembly, they did a slideshow and they included a picture of Grandpa that I had sent in! I know that he would have been embarrassed if he were still alive, but I like to think that he was smiling down on us when he picture was displayed for all to see:)
Picture of Grandpa during the Veterans Day Program.. on the big screen for everyone to see!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment