Monday, January 30, 2012

Ethan is Tornado Citizen!! (Student of the Quarter)

On Thursday, Ethan came running off of the bus to tell me that he was selected as Tornado Citizen!  He was so excited, but I was a little confused because last year when he was selected, they kept it a secret from the kids and sent a note home in a sealed envelope to let the parents know.  They then did an assembly to honor the selected kids.  On Friday morning, his teacher emailed me back (I had sent a quick email Thursday night for clarification) and it was confirmed that he was chosen as the Tornado Citizen and that their process changed this year.  I was so excited for him!  Owen and I went to his class and surprised him before his honorary luncheon and took a picture of him next to the "Tornado Citizen Bulletin Board."

I am so proud of the man that he is becoming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment