Friday, February 17, 2012

Baby Girl Mason Has Arrived!!!!

Yesterday morning Mom called and told me that Meghan might have her baby so all morning I carried the phone in my pocket waiting anxiously for any news.  Around 12:30, I was at Wegmans to meet my friends for lunch when Meghan called me.  She told me that her doctor confirmed that her water broke and so she was heading to the hospital (home first, though, to get the camera!).  All afternoon I kept my cell phone in my pocket for updates from Mom.

Sean came home from Richmond around 8:30, and around 10:15, Mom called to say that Meg was all ready to have Baby Girl!  So I quickly drove to the hospital and waited with everyone else for her arrival.  Finally, at 11:11PM she was born weighing 5 pounds 15 ounces!  She is absolutely beautiful!

Pictures Coming Soon

No comments:

Post a Comment