I feel like I have been really bad with blogging lately, but especially about our sweet baby-on-the-way! So, here is an update:)
On July 20th we found out that it is a boy! I was absolutely shocked but I was convinced it was a girl - this pregnancy has been so different than the ones with Ethan and Owen. Nonetheless, we are ecstatic to have another boy join our family!
As usual, we can't think of a name that we both really like - we are going to wait to officially name him once he is born. Right now some names that we are thinking about are: Benjamin, Benson, Aidan, and Austin. I think calling him Baby Ben Ben is so sweet, but we'll have to wait and see if he 'looks' like a certain name. For his middle name, we definitely want to stick to a Biblical name - James, Luke, etc.
A huge blessing lately has been finding a wonderful OB practice in Connecticut. I really like my doctor, but am trying not to get my hopes up to high - it is a practice of 7 doctors, so the likelihood of her delivering me is slim, but I'm hopeful:)
I can't believe that I am already 26 weeks and nearly into my 3rd trimester! This pregnancy is flying by, that I honestly sometimes forget that we will be having a newborn again soon! When my parents came up a week ago to surprise me, my mom helped me organize all of Owen's baby clothes - so Baby #3's clothes are organized and ready to go - a huge relief since I had been wanting to get it done but just hadn't found the time to do it.
Yesterday I had my regular check up - I have gained 8 pounds so far... Since I am measuring small, I will be having another ultrasound in 4 weeks (October 4th) just to make sure everything is OK. I'm sure it is - I measured small with Owen, and now I am busy chasing him around all of the time. I am looking forward to seeing our sweet baby again, though!
I love this little boy so much already and look forward to meeting him in a couple of months! <3 p="p">3>
July: Kingman, July 4th, and Max Turns 2
-
We started off July in the middle of our move from Denver to Kingman. We
had arrived in Utah and planned to spend the holiday there while we waited
for our...
8 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment