Thursday, February 7, 2013

Funny Things From Today...


  • While at Target today I was looking for my favorite lotion and Owen kept saying, "Mommy, mommy, mommy" - I looked over and saw that he was pointing to the ladies on the hair coloring boxes while he was saying "mommy" ...  I'll take the compliment that he thought I was a model;)
  • Owen was eating lunch and I was cleaning out the refrigerator and talking to Sean on the phone.  I heard Owen laughing so I turned to see what he thought was so funny... I found him throwing his rice all over and Josie eagerly eating the pieces that were falling on the floor.  It literally looked like it snowed rice all over the place!  I admit - it was funny - and even though I shouldn't have, I did laugh out loud!  (Unfortunately I didn't take a picture of it because Owen then stood up in his high chair and I didn't want him to fall out)
  • I was nursing Ben on the couch and heard Owen laughing so I turned around to see what he was doing and saw him sitting on Josie like she was a horse (she was laying down).  Yup, Josie just laid there... she is so so good with the boys!  
Oh, what a day!!! (and what a silly little boy Owen is!!)  :D


No comments:

Post a Comment