Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I {heart} My Boys!!

Just some of the reasons why I love them...

Ben:  loves to smile and his whole face lights up whenever he does.  If he is in his bouncer and I'm cooking or cleaning, my heart melts when I look over at him and catch him watching me.  He LOVES to snuggle with his momma!  He talks and 'squeaks' and blows bubbles.  His hair...  I love to run my fingers through it - it is very, very soft!

Owen:  So mischievous but oh, so cute!!  He has the most kissable cheeks.  When he smiles you can't help but smile back.  He loves to learn new things.  He enjoys coloring, drawing, painting, writing with chalk.  If he sees you writing, he insists on writing as well -and when he gets a writing utensil he will give it back to you and say 'quack quack' - code for 'please draw me a duck.'  (if I had a penny for every duck I have drawn I would be a very rich girl!  But, I can honestly say I think I can draw a duck in the most efficiently way possible now!  And just on Sunday a man sitting behind us during Sacrament commented on my duck and monkey drawings - haha!)  He he will sit and look at his books on his own, but really likes to sit in my lap and look at them together.  He shakes his head 'no' when he really means 'yes.'  He chews on Mr. Monkey's tail A LOT.  Wherever Owen is, Mr. Monkey (one or both) are sure to be nearby.



Ethan:  Incredibly thoughtful and caring, with a bit of humor (and sometimes a little bit of sass)!  He absolutely loves his little brothers and I love watching him play with them.  It is so sweet when Ben is crying  and Ethan picks him up, bounces him, and says, "shh... it's ok" and other sweet things to Ben - totally melts my heart!  Loves to read and make things - wonder where he got those hobbies from? ;)




Sean:  As with Ethan, he is incredibly thoughtful and caring - always putting the kids and myself before himself.  He really listens, even when I don't think he is.  When he gets home from work he immediately starts playing with the kids and then helps me put them to bed - most of the time he still has his coat on when the boys are in bed because he was too busy playing with them to take it off!  (it makes my heart so happy when I see Ethan and Owen run to greet Sean when he gets home!)  Is very supportive in all of my crazy crafty creations and dinner concoctions, even if they don't turn out quite how I planned...



I sure do love my boys and am one very blessed Momma!  <3 nbsp="">

No comments:

Post a Comment