Sean was out of town and I decided to give both Owen and Ben a bath at the same time, since they both needed it and Ben is now sitting up on his own. Oy! Owen thought it was so fun to have his baby brother in the tub with him and was a little too excited about it. Ben thought Owen was so funny and would laugh so hard he would lose his balance in the water and fall backward (thankfully I was there to catch him in time). Let's just say I don't think I will attempt to do this again any time soon!
I did manage to get a cute picture, though!
July: Kingman, July 4th, and Max Turns 2
-
We started off July in the middle of our move from Denver to Kingman. We
had arrived in Utah and planned to spend the holiday there while we waited
for our...
8 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment