On Saturday, Mom, Meg, and Ethan headed down for Oak Island, North Carolina. The original plan was that I was going to join them but since I booked the Disney Cruise and with a couple long weekends that I took in the spring, I didn't have enough PTO from work to go with them for the full week. So instead, I'm going to work a half-day and drive down and meet them on Thursday. I was nervous about being so far from Ethan for so long (the longest time we've been apart so far!), but he really wanted to go to the beach, so I caved in and let him go. I have to admit, it isn't very fun without him!! It is SO quiet (way too quiet, in my opinion), and it's so weird not having him wherever I go. I have stayed pretty busy, which has helped, but I still don't like not having him around-thank goodness it's only one more day!!
Anyway, I was transferring pictures from my camera and found this video I took of him singing to me one night before bed... It's so sweet!! He likes it when I sing "You Are My Sunshine" to him, and afterwards he sings it back, but changes the words to "You Are My Mommy." I know that one day he will be "too cool" to sing it to me, so I'm so happy that I got it on video because it makes me smile everytime:)
Can't wait to see my little man again!
No comments:
Post a Comment