Yesterday I took Ethan to the temple and the Visitors Center. It was a beautiful day (92º with just a little humidity), and since the temple is closed until later this week, there weren't too many people there. It was very peaceful, and Ethan and I had a great time walking around the temple grounds and talking about the importance of temples.
After walking around the temple, we went into the Visitors Center and looked at all of the different exhibits and watched the Joseph Smith movie. Ethan surprised me and wanted to watch all of the different videos at the exhibits-his favorite were the ones about the 2,000 warriors.
When we were walking back to the car, Ethan asked to walk around the temple again. So we walked around the temple for a second time. I told him he should touch the temple and when he did I asked him how he felt-he said "I feel so good inside!" Too cute! We stayed a lot longer then I had planned, but it was an awesome trip-and we got home right before a HUGE thunderstorm!
After walking around the temple, we went into the Visitors Center and looked at all of the different exhibits and watched the Joseph Smith movie. Ethan surprised me and wanted to watch all of the different videos at the exhibits-his favorite were the ones about the 2,000 warriors.
When we were walking back to the car, Ethan asked to walk around the temple again. So we walked around the temple for a second time. I told him he should touch the temple and when he did I asked him how he felt-he said "I feel so good inside!" Too cute! We stayed a lot longer then I had planned, but it was an awesome trip-and we got home right before a HUGE thunderstorm!



No comments:
Post a Comment