For the past couple of weeks, when we are in the car Ethan loves to have his window rolled all the way down and stick his head out. Well tonight on our way home I turned to see what he was doing and this is what I found!! He had put on his goggles (that were left in the car from this morning's swimming lesson) and had his head out of the window (well, as far as the seat belt would allow) and was enjoying the warm wind blow on his cheeks and through his hair. Despite the fact I was on a highway, I HAD to take a picture!

July: Kingman, July 4th, and Max Turns 2
-
We started off July in the middle of our move from Denver to Kingman. We
had arrived in Utah and planned to spend the holiday there while we waited
for our...
9 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment