Sunday, July 19, 2009

Dave's 54th Birthday

Today after church Ethan and I went to Mom and Dave's house to celebrate Dave's birthday. Meg and Bobby met us there, and we all had a great time! On Wednesday Mom picked Ethan up from school for me and stopped by the store to pick up a couple of things and Ethan somehow convinced that Dave "needed" a Spongebob pinata for his party! So after dinner, we all gathered in the backyard and did the pinata-complete with all of us wearing Spongebob birthday hats. Although I'm sure it wasn't the theme Dave would have picked himself, we all had a great time playing games, eating cake and ice cream, opening presents, and spending time together. Unfortunately, my camera was all out of batteries so I couldn't take any pictures-but just imagine 5 adults and one very excited 5 year-old wearing Spongebob party hats and whacking a Spongebob pinata-the pictures would have been truly priceless, but at least we are saved from any embarrassment the pictures may have caused! Happy birthday, Dave!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment