Monday, November 15, 2010

Off of Private and Back to Public

About two weeks ago I turned my blog onto private after a freak-out moment when the guy who found Sean's iPhone that he lost in Miami (on our way to the airport after our honeymoon) called me asking for the passcode to get into the phone.  I was paranoid that since he had my full name and cell phone number, he could just google me or something, find my blog, and know a lot of stuff about us that I don't want random people to see. 

But let's be honest, my blog is probably really boring to those who don't know us!  SO, I don't think that the guy will really care about it if he does take the time to 1) google me and 2) read the blog.  Also, some people mentioned to me that they didn't have gmail so they couldn't look at my blog anymore, etc., so to make life simple and for everyone to be able to see what's going on in our little corner of the world, I made the blog public again.  I hope everyone enjoys reading it (and I apologize I haven't added any pictures yet from the sealing dinner, ring exchange, or honeymoon - life's been really busy, but I promise I will soon!) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment