Yesterday was my first day back at work since the wedding. A co-worker came in my office and we were talking about work stuff and I noticed that her eyes looked so sad. I asked if she was OK, and she broke down and told me that she wants to leave her husband - that he is really mean to her and calls her names all of the time (she told me some of the things he calls her-I can't believe anyone would say such nasty things to another person, let alone your spouse).
My heart aches for her. I can't imagine dealing with what she is going through right now.
I am so grateful to have found a man who treats me (and Ethan) with upmost respect, is always complimenting us, and helping out whenever he can.
July: Kingman, July 4th, and Max Turns 2
-
We started off July in the middle of our move from Denver to Kingman. We
had arrived in Utah and planned to spend the holiday there while we waited
for our...
8 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment