Krispy Chicken
3-4 chicken breasts
1 env. dry ranch dressing mix
1 cup mayonnaise
1-2 cups crushed rice krispies
Preheat oven to 350. pat chicken dry and brush with maynnaise. Mix powdered dressing mix and rice krispies together. Roll coated chicken in krispy mixture and place on a cookie sheet that has been covered with tin foil. Bak for 1-1.5 hours.
**note: I baked it at 375 for 45 minutes and it was fine (guess that's what I get for reading the recipe only 30 minutes before I wanted to serve dinner!)
SURVEY SAYS: keeper:) Not one of Sean's favorites, though (he was, however, a member of the Clean Plate Club and did ask for seconds...)
July: Kingman, July 4th, and Max Turns 2
-
We started off July in the middle of our move from Denver to Kingman. We
had arrived in Utah and planned to spend the holiday there while we waited
for our...
8 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment