Yesterday was Ethan's second swim meet. He won the heat he participated in for freestyle again and came in close second for backstroke!
Freesyle:
- Saturday's Meet Time: 37.41 seconds (1st place out of 2 in his heat; 18th place out of 22)
- 6/29: 32.06 seconds (1st place out of 6 in his heat; 20th place out of 35)
Backstroke:
- Saturday's Meet Time: 48.45 seconds ([I forget how many other kids were in this heat] 20th place out of 23)
- 6/29: 44.57 seconds (2nd place out of 5 in his heat; 21st place out of 27)
I am so glad that Ethan is enjoying Swim Team so much and am incredibly grateful that, because I am able to be home, he is able to participate in it. If I had to work, there is no way that he would be able to be on the team. We are so grateful for all that Sean does for our family!!! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment