Yesterday was a busy day for us! Ethan had his first school musical performance... The theme was Patriotism and Lady Liberty - it was so cute watching the kids sing the songs and perform - they did great, even with so many people in the audience! Ethan did fantastic - I was so proud of him.
After the performance, they did the awards ceremony... Ethan won the award for "Outstanding Model of Respect" and another one for excellent attendance. What a good boy!!!
In the afternoon, we had my follow-up ultrasound to make sure that the baby is growing properly (at my last OB appointment last week, I measured the same as I did two weeks ago so the doctor just wanted to make sure that everything is OK). . Ethan was able to come with us this time and he had so much fun seeing his baby brother on the TV screen! Much to our relief, it seems that Baby is growing just fine... In fact, according to his measurements, his due date should be July 12th!! (3 days before the due date I have had thus far; I am still going to use July 15th as my due date, though for simplicity's sake). He was being a bit bashful again and didn't really let us see his face very well, but we were able to get a quick glimpse of his cuteness! We even saw him sucking on his thumb (or arm? It was hard to tell) and then a minute later when the tech went back to his face, he had his lips pursed like the "Kiss Kiss Fish" - so cute! The tech said that the radiologist would call my doctor, who would then call me with the results. (This is a different place from where I got my other ultrasounds... their radiologist came in right after the tech so we knew the results immediately... this time we weren't so spoiled and have to be patient!). I think everything is OK, though:)
In the evening, Ethan had his first swim team practice - he did really well, especially since he has never been on a swim team before. He has some friends on the team, too, which is fantastic. They practice Monday and Wednesday evening, and then starting next week it is every morning 8-9 Monday through Friday. I'm not sure yet what their swim meet schedule is, as I can't open the file online.
This is Sean's last week of traveling before the baby is born! (He has still been traveling to North Carolina basically Monday-Friday). He was able to adjust his schedule so he didn't have to fly out until this morning so he could go to Ethan's musical and to my doctors appointment yesterday. It is so crazy that the baby is almost here - for so long it felt like his due date was eons away, so its hard to believe that the time is almost at hand!
July: Kingman, July 4th, and Max Turns 2
-
We started off July in the middle of our move from Denver to Kingman. We
had arrived in Utah and planned to spend the holiday there while we waited
for our...
8 years ago



Yea!! It's almost here! Seems like you guys have fallen into a nice rhythm as a family of three, almost four! So happy for you!
ReplyDelete