We are so excited to announce that we will be having another sweet baby join our family in December! We were a bit surprised when we found out, but excited for another little one in the house. This pregnancy has been very different than Ethan's and Owen's... I had nausea and dizziness for the first trimester and wasn't sure if it was ever going to go away. Also, while we were on our cruise I had a subchorionic hemorrhage (after a trip to the ER when we got back we found out that that is what it is) and have had a follow up ultrasound to see if the tear has gotten any smaller (it hasn't - so I will probably get another ultrasound in the next couple of weeks to check on it). Thankfully, the little baby is OK and both times we have seen him/her, it has been dancing all around:)
My official due date is 12/12/12 - what a cool date! I really hope that will be the baby's birthday but I doubt it. Both Ethan and Owen were early, so this one probably will be, too - but who knows - this one has been totally different, so maybe it will continue the trend and not be early! (Which I hope it will be early, so we can come back to VA and be with family during Christmas...)
I think this time it is a girl - only a couple more weeks until we will know for sure! I have already started throwing name ideas out there, but Sean doesn't like 99% of them. It is hard to think of a girl name that starts with a vowel and ends in an 'n'! We may just have to stop with that little pattern that we have going...
Ethan is super excited, and Owen, well he doesn't quite understand yet, but he will soon enough:)
July: Kingman, July 4th, and Max Turns 2
-
We started off July in the middle of our move from Denver to Kingman. We
had arrived in Utah and planned to spend the holiday there while we waited
for our...
8 years ago




Congratulations! My pregnancies were the same way-- the boys and girls were totally different. Weird how that makes such a big difference, huh? Well, good luck with the move and the pregnancy! Lots of exciting things going on in your house! :)
ReplyDelete