I realized that I haven't really posted any updates on our family since September, so I think it's time:)
Ethan: Ethan is officially 9 years old! I can't believe it! My parents come up the weekend before his birthday so we celebrated a little early. He played on one of the town's baseball teams this fall and really enjoyed it. It was fun watching him play and see his progression. This winter he will be playing on the town's basketball team - hopefully he will enjoy it as much as he did baseball.
Owen: Owen is now 16 months old and is just as cute as can be! You can't help but smile every time you see him:) He has such a great personality and is so laid back. He loves playing with his toys, books, and matchbox cars, and of course - Mr. Monkey!!! We are at almost a week of no bottles. He LOVES his milk in a bottle and would only take it from a bottle, but during the hurricane, we decided it was a good time to get rid of it. It isn't very happy about it, but is at least taking some milk from a sippy cup now.
Sean: Yesterday Sean started his new job with a new company. Although it is only his second day, he is really enjoying it! I'm happy that he is in a position that he enjoys and will continue to learn and grow. He is studying away for the first C.F.A. exam, which he is scheduled to take on December 1st.
Baby #3: Baby is doing well! I get an ultrasound done now every two weeks to make sure that his kidneys aren't getting any bigger. I can't believe that his due date is in 5 weeks! We are anxious to meet him, but hope that he doesn't come too early (although I think he will come early... but who knows, I also was certain he was a girl!). We have a list of 4 or 5 names - hopefully he will 'look' like one of them:)
Me: Aside from chasing Owen around all day, cooking, cleaning, laundry, Ethan, etc., I have been busy making crafts. I made a Halloween wreath and a Subway Art picture; and am currently working on Baby's crochet blanket, and a Quiet Book. Hope I have time to finish all of these projects before Baby is born! My birthday was last month, as well as Sean's and my 2 year wedding anniversary. Sean sent me beautiful roses and bought me a new camera.
Sean and I are starting to get things ready for the baby's arrival. This past weekend he set up the pack-n-play in the living room and bought newborn diapers (they are so tiny!).
So, that's what's been going on in our world these last couple of weeks! Pictures coming as soon as I charge my camera battery:)
July: Kingman, July 4th, and Max Turns 2
-
We started off July in the middle of our move from Denver to Kingman. We
had arrived in Utah and planned to spend the holiday there while we waited
for our...
8 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment