July: Kingman, July 4th, and Max Turns 2
-
We started off July in the middle of our move from Denver to Kingman. We
had arrived in Utah and planned to spend the holiday there while we waited
for our...
March Madness
-
It's really happening--we are moving. I know, I know, you've heard that
before. This time, the selling process is far enough along that I have
finish...
3 is the new 12
-
We were walking in Target last week. Pause. How grateful I am that we
finally have a Target. I mean, really. It has been a glorious 18 months.
So, ther...
Come Find Us At Our New Address
-
After almost 10 years here on Xanga, I am moving the blog over to a new
hosting platform. I have a sentimental attachment to Xanga (much like the
attachmen...
There is NO PLACE like HOME...
-
Our travel itinerary was the following:
Bogota to Atlanta, GA
Atlanta to Salt Lake City
Salt Lake City to St. George, UT
* We arrived into St. George at 10...
Ryden at 18 Months
-
22lbs 10oz 10%, 31.5 inches tall, 25%, 40% for head size
No more bottle. Eating with spoon and fork. Loves his siblings and tries to
do everything they do...
Happy 40th Birthday Rob!!
-
Click here to view this photo book larger
Shutterfly offers exclusive photobook layouts so you can make your book
just the way you want.
Good and Wise Parents
-
My Mom. Oh how I love her! I'm proud to say I get my looks from her, my
sense of fun and mischief from her, as well as a strong sense of autonomy
and ...
Special K Bars
-
Show of hands… who’s ready for Christmas? I don’t mean ready, ready. I
mean ready for the fun to begin? I am! I love, love, love Christmas time.
But...
No comments:
Post a Comment