Saturday, March 27, 2010

Flowers

[in the car]
Ethan: How come Sean always gets you big flowers and I can only find small ones for you?
Sean: I know where to go - I will show you.

.... 20 minutes later at Giant....

Ethan insists that I do not follow them-so that Sean can show him where to get 'big flowers.' While in line to pay, Ethan comes running up to me-telling me that I need to go to the car (and hands me Sean's car keys)....Sean tries to walk by without me seeing the flowers in his hand... I go out to the car and they join me a couple of minutes later-with "something" behind Ethan's back. He climbs into the car and very excitedly showed me the flowers that he picked out for me. TOO CUTE!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a lucky girl you are to have two wonderful guys in your life who love you like that!

    ReplyDelete