So today after I picked Ethan up from daycare and we were on our way home, he asked to have his back pack. I didn't really think anything of it so I handed it to him when we were at a red light. He then started taking every single thing out of it - I asked what he was looking for and he said "something private." Hmm... that spiked my curiosity but I didn't probe anymore. He couldn't find this "private" thing, and so when we got home, he dumped everything out of his backpack in his frantic search. He then pulled out a peice of paper, announced he found it, and then asked if I wanted to see it. Of course I wanted to know what this private thing was! So I looked at and here is what I saw...
Here is the front...

And when you open it up...

He is only in kindergarten!! I'm so not ready for this..
No comments:
Post a Comment