That's right-I'm ALL DONE with my accounting class! We got our third exam back this morning and on the last page he wrote what our test score was on the exam as well as if our final grade is an "A" (he drops the lowest exam grade, so we don't have to take the final if, after the third exam, our overall grade is an "A"). I was one of the five in the class to get an A. I can honestly say I am extremely happy that it is over-not only because it now means I don't have to get up at 5AM in order to get Ethan and myself ready and out the door by 6:15 and then drive for over an hour to get to class, but mostly because now I don't have to try and look semi-interested in accounting. :D Now... what should I do to celebrate... ?
Congrats! That's awesome. Accounting sounds very scary to me and I'm very impressed with your A!
ReplyDelete