Monday, April 26, 2010

FHE with the Gray Family!

Sunday evening we had the Gray's over for FHE and to visit. It was so much fun! We did a lesson on "Satan's Web" - I think the kids liked it:) Sean very carefully drew the web on a poster, which the kids taped their spiders they drew onto and also their ideas on how Satan tries to "trap" us. The night before we made Spider Crackers (ok, so I only made two and Sean made the rest while I talked his ear off) and they turned out super cute! But, we can't take all of the credit for the lesson and cracker idea-I found it on www.chocolateonmycranium.blogspot.com - it is one of my new favorite websites! Anyway, after the lesson and treat, the kids played in Ethan's room while we were able to catch up with Nathan and Sarah. What a great visit and great people!

The Spider Crackers


The Spider Web

No comments:

Post a Comment