Over the last couple of months, Ethan has randomly told me that his teeth are loose, but when I tried to wiggle them they didn't budge. BUT, about a week ago he told me that one of his top front teeth is now loose. This time when I wiggled it, it moved a teeny tiny bit! Ethan is so excited! I recently found a cute "Tooth Fairy Bag" to make (from The Purl Bee), so on Saturday I made one for us. Here it is! You put the tooth in the "tooth pocket" and then the Tooth Fairy will leave a special something in the other pouch.
So I'm not that great at stitching free hand, but I don't think the Tooth Fairy will mind some uneven and crooked stitching;)
July: Kingman, July 4th, and Max Turns 2
-
We started off July in the middle of our move from Denver to Kingman. We
had arrived in Utah and planned to spend the holiday there while we waited
for our...
9 years ago



That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Can't wait to hear all about E's first tooth fairy experience!
ReplyDelete