Friday, June 4, 2010

What a Day!

This morning I got a call from my grandpa's case manager who told me that he was ready to be discharged from the hospital today. I was very surprised because I talked to her yesterday and she said that he would most likely be discharged over the weekend. Unfortunately we don't have any beds open, so he couldn't come to Greenspring:( A super long story (and tons of phone calls later) he is at another nearby facility. My boss is friends with administrator there and I know the nurse manager on the unit he is now on-so I feel comfortable with him being there. Please keep him in your prayers!

I left work today at 12:30 - Ethan's kindergarten class was hosting an "Author's Tea." Ethan was so excited when he saw me there! As soon as I walked in his teachers told me that he was very excited that I was coming. The kids read the stories that they wrote and sang songs for the parents. It was so cute! My parents let me borrow their Flip, so here are some videos...

videos coming soon -

No comments:

Post a Comment