Over the weekend Dad took Ethan to the semi-annual camping trip to Nick's... When he got home, he immediately went in the shower... All of a sudden he called me into the bathroom (which is unusual because he is at the age where he wants his privacy). So I went in to find him soaking wet, completely naked, with a tooth in one hand and a wad of toilet paper in his mouth. He told me that he was twisting his tooth and it came out. Once I told him that it was ok and was excited for him, he got very excited! (I think the blood freaked him out).
He called my parents, Poppa John, and my uncle (who also went camping and told him that if he lost his tooth on Saturday, he would give him $100). We got the tooth fairy bag that I made a couple of months ago, carefully put his tooth in it, and put it under his pillow for the tooth fairy.
The next morning he woke up and found that the tooth fairy left him a silver dollar! He was VERY happy about this:)
He lost his first tooth on 10/10/10 - that's very easy to remember!
July: Kingman, July 4th, and Max Turns 2
-
We started off July in the middle of our move from Denver to Kingman. We
had arrived in Utah and planned to spend the holiday there while we waited
for our...
8 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment