Meg, Amanda, Jill, and Annie did such a great job with the shower - it was fantastic - there were so many little details that made it extra special. Some are: love quotes from princess movies (since Sean's last name is Prince), personalized lollipops, pink cups, etc.
The games that they had us play were so fun and had everyone laughing!! One game was where Meg asked me a question that she had already asked Sean, and if I didn't answer it the same as he did, I had to put a big marshmellow in my mouth (luckily, Sean and I know each other pretty well so I only missed a couple). They also included cute and funny poems with two of the things that they did: one with our "firsts" - each with advice on our "firsts" and a bottle of sparkling cider, and then they gave me a gift bag for each day that we are on our honeymoon and a cute little poem for each of them and the gift inside.
At the end of the shower, they surprised me and presented a special book to me that they had made... They had each written me a letter and asked muliple other women in my life to write me a letter and also included pictures of me with each person that had been taken throughout the years. This book is so special-I will always cherish it forever!
I am so incredibly happy and blessed to have such wonderful family and friends!! My bridal shower was definitely a day that I will always remember:)
I don't have time to make a mini-collage and blogger isn't really coroperating with me, so these pictures aren't in order, but nonetheless, here are some of the pictures from this fantastic "fairy tale" bridal shower!
Looking through the book that everyone made for me
My bestest friends and me!
Family Time! My cousin, Page, Aunt Deb, and step-mom, Paula
Work Friends! Katelyn, me, Holly, and Mariah
My beautiful bouquet!
Meg, me, and Mom
Since my new last name will be Prince, they gave me a princess tiara to wear:)
One of the games was where they asked Sean before the shower to answer a bunch of questions... If I didn't give the same answers he did, I had to put a jumbo marshmellow in my mouth!
All in the details!
The Love Basket... filled with cute poems of advice for some of our "firsts"
Wedding Night:
The night you have dreamed of is finally here
The future surrounds you with hope and yet fear
You've wanted so long to find your perfect mate
sip this wine (apple cidar) and toast this perfect date
The night is meant for you to share
Enjoy each other - the perfect pair!
First Dinner Party:
Open your hope to entertain and eat
Catch up with old friends and new ones to meet.
When the night is over share this bottle of wine (apple cidar)
But don't sit down yet - it's clean up time!
Christmas Eve:
A wise man said wine (apple cidar) is better than beer (water)
and now is the season for lots of holiday cheer
So pop the cork and relax a bit
and when the night is through,
kiss goodnight, close your eyes,
and Santa will be good to you!
First Fight:
When fights occur and tempers get hot
Pour a glass and be thankful for what you've got
if you always agreed it would certainly be a bore.
And by asking for Brenna's hand, Sean is certainly in for more!
First Anniversary:
Been married a year, where did the time go?
No longer newlyweds, now you are pros.
Hope hte days found you in good health and good spirit.
Keep saying I love you-one always needs to hear it!
Now tast this first date, it's certainly not the last.
And as you build your future-don't ever forget the past!
They also made 7 bags with things to wear on the honeymoon and included cute poems for each of those.. but I won't post any of those! ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment