On Tuesday Ethan lost one of his front top teeth... finally! It has been loose for awhile now and for the past five days, I kept thinking that it would come out that day. He was in the shower when it decided to come out, and he came running out to tell me the news. After his shower, we called Sean (who was in NC again for this never-ending project) and my parents to share with them. We got the Tooth Fairy bag that I made last year (here is the post:
Tooth Fairy Bag ) and carefully put the tooth inside and put it under his pillow. As I was putting him to bed, he asked me (again) if I am the tooth fairy.... I'm not ready for him to grow up yet and not believe! Thankfully, when he woke up and saw the silver dollar that the Tooth Fairy left for him, he forgot if she really existed.. .whew!
So Excited!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment