[setting: Ethan is going upstairs to take a shower, I am cleaning the dishes from dinner]
Ethan: Mom, did you go to the temple today?
Me: No, I didn't make it today... Why?
Ethan: Because you look gorgeous!
<3
Even though lately he has started acting out more, he is still so sweet! Also, during dinner, the baby moved around higher (and closer to my ribs!) than he has before. It totally caught me off guard and I told Ethan that his brother was moving. He got a concerned look on his face and said, "did it hurt?" I told him it didn't, and he said that when it does hurt, he will help me and cover my tummy with Jelly (his favorite blanket). :)
July: Kingman, July 4th, and Max Turns 2
-
We started off July in the middle of our move from Denver to Kingman. We
had arrived in Utah and planned to spend the holiday there while we waited
for our...
9 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment