Today I had my 25 week check-up. Baby Prince is doing well! Everyone always says how small I am and that I'm not showing that much, but the doctor assured me that the baby is ok-that it is because I don't have any fat and because I am tall so he can stretch out:) The doctor also brought up the kidney issue that the ultrasound pickd up - she again reassured me that it is ok. She sees it all of the time and that it is always normal, especially since his kidney was only a little bit bigger than the "average" size and that the specialists always follow up on anything that is out of the "average" range. Whew!
He is definitely an active baby! He has been moving so much these last couple of days, it's fun for Sean and Ethan to feel it, and if I'm still, you can see him move - it's pretty neat. Luckily he isn't big enough to reach under my ribs yet, so it isn't painful, just sometimes catches me off guard.
We're still debating between names - I really like one name but Sean doesn't like it at all:( So, we have it narrowed down to two names that we both agree on, so we'll see! I'm still keeping my ears out for name possibilities just to make sure:)
July: Kingman, July 4th, and Max Turns 2
-
We started off July in the middle of our move from Denver to Kingman. We
had arrived in Utah and planned to spend the holiday there while we waited
for our...
8 years ago



Congrats on things going so well. My wife and I really enjoyed being at that stage ourselves a few months ago.
ReplyDeleteI am a big fan of my mother's three tests for a baby name. They really help to narrow down the acceptable names:
1) Imagine a young child (4-5 years old) shows up at your door and asks: "Can ______ come and play?" If it sounds good, it passes.
2) Imagine it is General Conference , and they are sustaining a new Apostle/Seventy/General Relief Society President, and they announce that it is "______". If it sounds dignified and respectable, it passes.
3) Stand on the back porch and holler the full name at the top of your lungs, followed by "get in here right this instant!" If you can do this without breaking into fits of laughter, it passes.
If you follow these three tests, it's hard to go wrong with a name.