Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ethan's Future Plans

So on Friday Ethan came home with a whole bunch of stuff from school.  I always love seeing the things that he did in school and reading the things that he writes!  Here are two things that he brought home that I'm definitely keeping in his school portfolio!
Good News/Bad News

This one says:
Good News!  My mom let me watch TV!
Bad News! My mom said 5 more minutes!
Good News! I don't have a watch!
Bad News! Mom does! :(
Good News! Tomorrow I will!

I honestly laughed out loud when I saw this!  

Ethan's (Life) Plan

1. Get Born.
2.  Get baptized.
3.  Get a phone.
4.  Get my drivers license.
5.  Get a job.
6.  Get married.
7.  Be a volunteer.
8. [Get a] Bonus and get a child.

I was pretty happy with all of those things that he wrote down!  He included getting baptized (yay!  We've been talking a lot about that, especially during Family Home Evening), and getting a phone - which he has asked when he can get a cell phone (I told him w he can get one when he is 16, has a job and pays for it).  Going to college isn't on his list, but that better be in his plan, too! :)

1 comment:

  1. What a great little boy you've got there. He sounds like a lot of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete