Seven years ago today my fantastic little boy, Ethan, was born! My water broke around 10PM the night before shortly after I laid down to go to bed. The doctor told me that I needed to go to the hospital when the contractions were five minutes apart, so at 1:30AM, Dave, Mom, and I headed to the hospital. 19 hours (and 2 epidurals later) Ethan was finally born! It was during Hurricane Isabel, so the electricity in the hospital kept flickering and the water totally stopped working. A lot of the baby girls that were born were named Isabel. Ethan and I ended up staying in the hospital for 3 nights because he had a fever when he was born.
Where has the time gone?! It doesn't seem like 7 years have passed since that day. So much has happened since then - but I am so happy to have this little boy in my life!!! :)
July: Kingman, July 4th, and Max Turns 2
-
We started off July in the middle of our move from Denver to Kingman. We
had arrived in Utah and planned to spend the holiday there while we waited
for our...
8 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment