Sunday, September 5, 2010

A Boy, A Box, Markers, and an Imagination!

This morning I woke up to Ethan standing in front of my bed with his "tank"...  A box that I brought home (the kind that reams of paper come in) to pack things up to give away, had been turned into a tank!

Here are some pictures of Ethan's creation...  He wouldn't stand up in it when I was taking pictures so you can't get the full effect, but at least he let me take a picture of him in it!  In the bottom, he cut out leg holes so he could stand.

Front View...  The white paper on the top part is "the shooting part" (where the bombs come out of)

Side View... complete with arm holes

Back View... the white circle things are to "make it go faster)

Inside View...  The tank is complete with controls! 
(Fire, Bombs, missiles, Retreat, and Go)

Ethan did all of this all by himself!  (ok, well I helped him color the outside to make it look camoflauge, but he did everything else-including the controls!).  What an imaginative little boy!!  (The tank has now been changed into a Jeep... Ethan is standing next to me as I type this blog post, and is insisting I let everyone know what the tank has turned into).

No comments:

Post a Comment