Cheeseburger Pie
1 lb. ground beef
1 cup chopped onions (I didn't use)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup shredded cheese
1/2 cup bisquick
1 cup milk
2 eggs
Heat oven to 400º. Grease a 9 inch pie plate (I don't have, so I just used an 8 x8 glass pan). Brown hamburger meat and onion together; drain; stir in salt. Spread in pie place. Sprinkle with cheese. Stir together milk, eggs, and Bisquick. Top hamburger and cheese with Bisquick mixture. Bake at 400º for 25 minutes.
SURVEY SAYS... It's a keeper - definitely not a favorite for Sean and I (usually when I pull something out of the oven he says that "it looks great!" but this time, he just kind of looked at it and walked away...haha!!) - it is extremely plain, but Ethan LOVED it and asked for seconds and ate it ALL! So, I guess this will be a recipe I use only when Sean is out of town.
July: Kingman, July 4th, and Max Turns 2
-
We started off July in the middle of our move from Denver to Kingman. We
had arrived in Utah and planned to spend the holiday there while we waited
for our...
9 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment