This is what I woke up to this morning - Ethan standing next to my bed in the dark... I asked which one it was and reached over and gave it a wiggle - it actually moved! (Ethan has been wanting to lose a tooth for so long that he would occasionally announce to me that one was loose, but it never really budged when I tried to wiggle it, so the fact that this tooth moved - and that it moved a lot - was a really big deal!). I told him he was right and to go get dressed for school while I tried to drag myself out of bed. He walked out and then walked right back in, telling me that it was 3:08AM! (why is it that lately I am woken up at 3AM?!) So he crawled into bed with me and we fell back asleep until it was time to get up for real:)
He is SO excited about this loose tooth - he is constantly wiggling it and checking it out in the mirror... It won't be long until the Tooth Fairy comes!! (And thankfully I know exactly where the Tooth Fairy bag is that I made a couple of months ago). Just in time for the wedding, too, as he will most likely be one tooth short in all of the pictures, but at least we will always remember when he lost his first tooth!
July: Kingman, July 4th, and Max Turns 2
-
We started off July in the middle of our move from Denver to Kingman. We
had arrived in Utah and planned to spend the holiday there while we waited
for our...
9 years ago



Oh, I meant to tell you, I looked up Sean on facebook to see who this guy you were marrying was, and I realized I know him! Well, not him, but his family. His older sister, Aubrey, was my youth leader at girls camp forever ago. I remember we all thought Sean was a total cutie and just about everyone had a crush on him.
ReplyDeleteGreat catch! :)