Saturday, September 4, 2010

Fort and Game Night

Yesterday when I picked Ethan up from school, I gave him a list of choices of different things we could do... ranging from going to DC, going to a place where you can stand and the airplanes go directly over you as they take off/land, building a fort, etc.  Much to my surprise, he chose to stay home and build the biggest fort ever, play Monopoly (his new favorite game), and make homemade milkshakes!  I called Sean and told him Ethan's decision, so on his way over, he picked up the things that were needed for the milkshakes. 

It was fun (and brought back a lot of memories of the many forts I made when I was a kid!) building and playing a game of Monopoly inside of our master creation!

In the "entrance" to the fort... before playing Monopoly

Taking a break from playing Monopoly and making homemade milkshakes.... YUM!

The Fort... in all of its glory!  (Ethan slept in it when it was time for bed)

No comments:

Post a Comment