Saturday, September 18, 2010

Ethan's Birthday Party!

We had Ethan's 7th birthday party at Pump It Up - it was so much fun!  He had his 5th birthday there and loved it, so when we asked where he wanted his birthday this year, I wasn't surprised when he picked it again.  (He didn't have a 6th birthday party because we went on the Disney Cruise 9 days after his birthday). 

13 of his friends came, and it was really fun meeting their parents and the kids that I hadn't met before.  The adults are allowed to play, too, so that made it fun for us adults yet "kids at heart" :)  Ethan was all smiles and so excited! 

Most of my pictures came out blurry (think its time to break down and buy a new camera?), so here are the only ones that didn't turn out too blurry...



I took a video of Ethan blowing out the candles on his cake, but for some reason it won't load...  I'll try and remember to ask Sean to help me figure it out when he comes back next weekend from working (yup, he's back to working on his project in N.C. five days a week...)

Sean took a video with his new iPhone of Ethan and I going down the big slide - hopefully I'll be able to figure out how to post it on here, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment