Thursday, September 16, 2010

Wedding Dress!

This afternoon was my first fitting of my dress... I had honestly forgotten what my dress looks like - but it is so pretty!!  It fits perfectly - the owner of the store even said, "wow-this fits perfectly... if it didn't need the capsleeves, then it wouldn't need to be altered at all - that NEVER happens!"  Well, it does need capsleeves, and it needs to have a lot more fabric added to the back... I'm nervous that the additions will look bad, but I'm hoping and praying that they will look like they belong on the dress-keep your fingers crossed!  The next fitting is next Friday... 

I do feel like a princess in it - and I can eat as many peanut M & M's that I want! (the other day I was at work eating them and I realized that I need to get in a wedding dress very soon and that most brides at this point are going to the gym every day and watching what they eat... clearly I haven't been doing that-maybe I should?)  Lucky for me, though - the dress is the kind that has the ties in the back, so it will be ok if I decide to continue my not-so-healthy diet:)

No comments:

Post a Comment